What is PPC?
PPC or pay-per-click, is an online advertising method used to direct traffic to your website. You pay per click as the name suggests. Google is the largest PPC organisation and has a dedicated PPC system called Adwords. You may notice that when you search for keywords in Google, there are ads at the top and bottom of the search results. These are PPC ads! We'll discuss PPC in further detail and how LWD can help increase your sales revenue using PPC.
Where Can We Use PPC?
- Google - the biggest & best!
- Bing - Google's smaller brother when it comes to PPC
- YouTube - great for targeting videos that relate to your product or service
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn - read more about Facebook ads
How Can LWD Help?
LWD offers a range of PPC services:
- Optimise your website for ads - including the process from entry to conversion
- Ad research - we research your audience and ad content
- Refine your target audience - based on insights and data
- Create ads - including text, images, videos (surcharge)
- Manage the ad campaign in the relevant ad account
- Analyse the ads - to further optimise and increase KPIs
- Retargeting - by installing code onto your website we can target potential customers who visited certain pages
- Training - we can teach you how to run your own successful ad campaign
Google Monthly PPC Plan
Here at LWD we've put together a simple and easy Google monthly PPC plan. We'll complete steps 1 through to 7 and have your ad running in no time! You will receive a monthly report detailing your ad progress and results. There is a setup fee of £90 per account and a 20% charge of ad spend (minimum fee £90 per month). This plan includes everything from research and creating the ad to managing and analysing the ad - allowing you to focus on your business.
When should I expect to see results?
You should expect to see an immediate impact - unlike organic SEO! Once launched, it normally takes a couple of weeks to further refine the ad by analysing the data generated. We also offer ad training should you want to move this function in-house.
Do I need PPC?
If you want to grow your business, then I highly recommend using PPC! If you're still unsure, start of by setting your daily ad budget to £3 per day. Then you can assess the effectiveness of the ad after a couple of days. Most of our PPC customers use either Facebook and/or Google. Should you wish to use other companies such as Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Bing or anyone else, please let us know.
To summarise, PPC is essential if you want to grow your business. LWD offers a range of PPC services from conducting research and creating the ad to managing and analysing the ad. This allows you to focus on your day-to-day business tasks. LWD also offers a Facebook Monthly Ad Plan. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. You can also find out more about me. I'm passionate about helping local businesses and would love to add value to your organisation!