What is SEO?
What is SEO? Search engine optimisation is the process of increasing your website's rank in the search engine's unpaid results. You've probably heard this being referred to as organic growth - rather than paid advertising. Let's go over the essentials of SEO and how LWD can help increase the number of visitors to your website by ranking higher.
What does LWD do to optimise SEO?
- Complete competitor analysis - discover what your competitor's are ranking for
- Conduct keyword research - find the best-suited keywords you want to rank for
- Implement the keywords into your site - strategically place the keywords e.g: SEO Wrexham, SEO Northampton
- Increase your loading speed - a key requirement to ranking higher in the search engines
- Maximise visitor time on site - the longer the better!
- Optimise internal and external links - including follow and dofollow links
- Create and submit your XML Sitemap - this informs search engines of your website
- Create a robots.txt file - instruct search engine robots how to crawl pages on your website
- Title and meta description - allows for better branding and consistency in the search results
- Content analysis - inspect your content and optimise utilising title, meta, H1, H2, body, images etc
- Google & Bing submissions - submit your website to Google & Bing
- Integrate with Google Search & Bing Console - see how your site performs, fix crawl errors and further optimise your SEO
Monthly SEO Plan
Simply pay £190 per month and all 12 tasks will be completed on a monthly basis. You will receive a monthly report detailing progress and your website will climb up the search engine rankings. Blog posts are a highly effective tool to vastly increase your SEO. I thoroughly recommend writing weekly blog posts and offer a blog post service for industries which I'm familiar with.
If you do not want to commit to a monthly plan, I can optimise your website for SEO for a one-off payment. Though I do highly recommend that you continue to maintain and increase your SEO tasks in order to generate results. Google rewards websites that regularly update and post new, relevant material.
When should I expect to see results?
SEO is not an over-night job. Search Engine Optimisation takes months. Careful planning is required before the tasks are undertaken. Once the amends are published, the search engines need time to recognise and reward your website. Normally results are experienced within 2-3 months depending on the level of competition.
Do I need SEO?
It all depends how competitive your space is. If you're lucky enough to not have any competitors in your space, then I would argue that it's not imperative - though still highly useful. If your space is competitive and you want to grow your business then you need SEO!
To summarise, SEO is essential if you want to compete or grow your business. LWD offers a range of SEO services from increasing page loading speed and time spent on site to keyword research and implementation. Both monthly plans and a one-off payments are available. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. You can also find out more about me. I'm passionate about helping local businesses and would love to add value to your organisation!